বৃহস্পতিবার, ১ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Components Speakers front and back? - DIYMA Car Audio Forum


Old 7 Hours Ago ? #14
?

DIYMA freshman

Join Date: Oct 2012

Location: Oklahoma

Posts: 15

Thanks: 0

Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts





Quote:

I agree, I didn't say that it sounded bad or interfered with the sound in any way. He was saying that the reason people don't use rear fill is because they don't know how to integrate it which is not true at all.

Dude where in this post did I say that?

" I run a 4'' mid out of phase and narrow band width. Makes for great fill. Some people don't run them cause in some situations they are more of a hastle then worth, but if done correctly, definitely worth it!! It's hard to just plug and play and use attenuation to get the desired affect."

I didn't run rear fill for many years competitively cause I couldn't get it right. Jim Webb corrected my problem and it wasn't easy. Like I said, proper rear fill is not always easy to achieve and this is the reason many don't use it. Same reason I didn't for many years. You also have to realize that Sq judges were the main drive behind proper fill. A proper front stage is far more important than proper fill, so many didn't risk it, including myself for many years. Hopefully this explanation is easier to understand them jump to concusions.

RNBRAD is offline ? Reply With Quote




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
?


Source: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/general-car-audio-discussion/138757-components-speakers-front-back.html

Rich Kids of Instagram felix hernandez Ron Palillo julia child Texas A&m taylor swift taylor swift

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন