সোমবার, ১ জুলাই, ২০১৩

Google being redirected and cookies not working in Firefox - what should I do?

I had Microsoft Security Essentials installed on my computer, but when I booted up my computer this morning it wasn't working. Trying to start it gives me this error:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe

?

The file cannot be accessed by the system."

?

When clicking on links on Google searches on Mozilla Firefox, it usually redirects to a site which doesn't load (all I see is a blank page).

When trying to login to Youtube or Gmail there is a notification saying that I do not have cookies enabled. I have checked my Firefox settings and they are enabled, so I'm also worried that there may have been a keylogger trying to gain access to my accounts.


Source: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/499714/google-being-redirected-and-cookies-not-working-in-firefox-what-should-i-do/

Bronson Pelletier andy reid redskins sugar bowl downton abbey season 3 2013 Calendar chris christie

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন